STAUNCH (RTM) assesses the contribution of e information in the module descriptors, including also the number of credits and the number of students, against 40 criteria divided into: Economic (e.g. GNP, productivity, and developmental economics), Environmental (e.g. biodiversity, and resource use), Social (e.g. health, and politics), and Cross-cutting themes (e.g. holistic thinking, and transparency).
The STAUNCH (RTM) report includes a summary of the key findings, which would include: the percentage of modules contributing to SD; the level of contribution; the relative strength of the contributions; and the performance for the different aspects and their indicators.
The detailed part of the report includes information for each of the degrees, including its relative contribution to each of the aspects, the number of modules and relative percentage that contribute to SD, the relative frequency percentage of the strength levels, the degree SD contribution, and its strength, and the performance for the different aspects and their indicators.
The graphical part of the results includes:
· A contribution vs. percentage of modules map: showing the contribution and balance of each degree versus the strength of the school;
· An aspects chart: showing the relative contribution of each degree of the school to the four aspects;
· A frequency chart: showing the frequency strengths of each degree of the school;
· A contribution vs. strength map: showing the contribution and balance of each degree versus the percentage of modules that contribute to SD; and
· Performance graphs for the SD themes:
For more information about the costs please email: firstname.lastname@example.org